.

 

 

Friday, August 19, 2005

Christmas

Now I don't want to confuse anybody about me here, I'm open to almost anything. Yeah, so I don't like the Killers and I think that Sir Paul Mcartney is actually a twat but at least I can respcet them for what they are doing.

HOWEVER


when someone says to me 'Hey James! you are sooo closed minded if you don't believe that the birthday of Jesus Christ ACTUALLY happened a month earlier than december the 25th.

ok so

1, Even though i see absolutly no reason why it would be in november and there is no way to back that claim up, but i'm still open to the idea
2, you shouldn't just assume that I won't believe that just because I refuse to acknolage the fact that A.I was a blockbuster hit... it was still bulshit!



In all honesty, nobody actually claimed that christmas was in november and most people That I know openly acknowlage that A.I isn't even fit to wipe your ass with (lets not kid ourselves, plastic doesn't do a great job in that department)

I really just wanted to introduce this crazy photo of me and chris having a christmas party in july...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Christmas in July you say?

yes.

How contreversial are we!

Party hats and all!

The world is coming to an end... deal with it and buy me some deep pink material to make a headband with so i can go out rambo/david bowie style....

posted by jameswinterton @ 3:54 pm  

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    id call my kid james

     

Post a Comment

<< Home