.

 

 

Saturday, April 30, 2005

of summer and trolleys and suchlike

yeash so summer started last night. for me anyway



'tall started when me and my holmes decided it would be great fun to go to fosse park and buy some fosters and multitaps and whatnot (I preordered the fifth dark tower book...gotta love student discount day at borders)



we were just leaving for the journey home when we realised that all of our stuff was quite heavy..



We almost gave up on living until we noticed an abandoned trolley in the Marks and Spencers car park which just happened to be the right size:D

As it was our only option, we opted to 'borrow' the trolley and launched a stealth like mission to escape the area with it.

Turned out we didn't really need to as no one gave a dman. so anyway after a very fun journey we got to my house and took a photo
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


anywho I guess I'll take it with me next time I go to fosse park but the point is that we had a great time (the most fun I've had in ages) and it truly felt like the start of summer does in hit motion pictures such as American Pie 2 and stuff.

posted by jameswinterton @ 10:02 pm  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home