.

 

 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

shirts

Due to the fact that I need to have five posts by the end of the month, I'm going to fill one up by telling a little story about hawaiian shirts.

There once was a hawaiian shirt. It didn't choose to be hawaiian, infact if the shirt could think then it would probably say

"why me! why couldn't I be a black shirt instead of hawaiian, If I was black then I would get worn instead of being left in the cupboard to save my owner from being embarressed."

Unfortunatly though, it couldn't think too much as it wasn't the brightest shirt in the cupboard.


And so it hung in the cupboard for months on end

Thinking noting.

feeling nothing.

If the shirt could hear then it would know that its owner was listening to "true colours:" on repeat. If it could worry then it would worry about its owners current obsession with this song.

but it couldn't, and so it hung in the cupboard for a few more weeks until its owner wore it.

The end


That was NOT a true story.

I wouldn't really call it a story at all but oh well.
have YOU ever wanted a hawaiian shirt? , click here

posted by jameswinterton @ 12:40 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home